Last year, I was lucky enough to be on Sex Educator, Sunny Megatron’s show for Inside Adult, “Outside the Box with Sunny Megatron.” We reviewed glass dildos, sweated our asses off in the barely air-conditioned studio and laughed … a lot. But that’s not how I first met Sunny …
I met Sunny Megatron for the first time when I went to The Stockroom, a kink and BDSM focused sex shop in Los Angeles. I had come to see her and her partner Ken Melvoin-Berg, give a G-spot and Female Ejaculation Workshop that I had heard would be second to none. I was NOT disappointed. The class would be a first for me – live, in person squirting! Sunny and Ken demonstrated female ejaculation on a real woman with a vagina and I got a front row view. After their class, we did what everyone does after a live squirting demonstration … we went out for cocktails (see pic >>).
From then on out, my brain crush on Sunny (and her dreamy partner Ken) became embarrassing. I believe there was Facebook stalking involved. Luckily, my obsession didn’t scare them off and they agreed to do a “Smutty Smarty of Sex.” First Sunny … next week Ken.
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for Ms. Sunny Megatron!
This is a difficult assignment. Five toys. ONLY five? Do you know how long I agonized over my five toys? It was so hard to narrow down! I know, I know #FirstWorldProfessionalMasturbatorProblems, right?
1. Wahl 2 Speed Massager: It’s ugly. It’s clunky. It plugs in the wall. It’s the inexpensive “muscle massager” *wink wink* you bought as a gift for your grandma that one Christmas. Now, years later, after you’ve figured out what people really use it for, you can’t look grandma square in the eye ever again. If you did look grandma in the eye, you’d notice she has a permanent gleam in it because the Wahl is one of the best *cough cough* “massagers” out there. I’d choose a Wahl over a Hitachi Magic Wand any day. My clit has never been happier. Either has your grandmother’s.
2. Reflections Serenity Glass G-spot Wand: This is the less expensive, very close cousin of the Njoy Pure Wand. When my hands are full of lube and lady juice, I find this toy a little easier to hold onto than its stainless steel counterpart. It also feels slightly more ergonomic to me. The Serenity is the very first toy I ejaculated with– it helped me become the dirty, squirty girl I am today! Bonus is, it can also be used as a prostate toy for man butts. I dig it so much I gave one to Lady Cheeky to review too.
3. Jack Rabbit Silicone Cock Ring: I can’t stand vibrating cock rings. Can’t. Stand. Them. They don’t vibrate enough nor do they maintain contact with my vulva enough during sex to even matter. This ring is so powerful it turns my partner’s entire cock into an intense vibrator. The rabbit ears are long enough to touch my clit and vulva constantly during every thrust. Best yet, the penised partner wearing it feels amazing sexytime things too. Double win!
4. Jimmy Jane Form 2: My clit LOVES this toy! It’s the most powerful non-plug in external vibrator I’ve tried. The Form 2 is perfect for me because it’s small, easy to hold/control, rechargeable, water proof and has a travel lock for orgasms on the road. You can throw it in your luggage (or purse) and not have to worry about it turning itself on making the TSA think you have an explosive device in your bags. Well, technically it is an explosive device . . . if you’re talking explosive orgasms! *rim shot* (I know that was a cheesy joke but at least I didn’t bring your grandmother into it again.)
5. Mystim Tension Lover TENS Unit + Groovy George Dildo attachment: Most people think of this as a BDSM toy. It can be used for that but I prefer to use it on myself for pure pleasure. I set the electricity on the toy to mimic the feeling of suckling on my clit and, at the same time, the inserted dildo contracts and releases my vaginal muscles just like an orgasmic contraction. This is a “kick back and have a hands free orgasm . . . or five” kind of toy. Plus all the wires and electricity make me feel like a mad scientist which is uber hot. SCIENCE!
And a Lube . . .
Wicked Sensual Care: I’m a lube snob. Only paraben free, top of the line stuff for me. I stick with premium brands like Sliquid or Uberlube. Then I discovered Wicked. Vegan, PH balanced, dermatologist approved, etc. They even won an AVN award this year for the Best Lubricant Manufacturer. Whether silicone or water based, they all feel GREAT! I’m so in love with the entire Wicked Sensual Care Collection that I want to marry it.
Sunny Megatron is a pleasure advocate, sex blogger, sexpert, adult sexuality educator and accidental superhero.
Along with her partner, Ken Melvoin-Berg, she is one of the infamous Northwestern Fucksaw Four and is the proud owner of that fucksaw heard around the world.
On any given weekend you can find Sunny hosting Red Light District Sex Tours and bachelorette parties for Weird Chicago Tours. Sunny guest lectures at universities and teaches at public and private venues across the country.
Share Me: via @TheElleChase